Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bordeaux

This everything from besides the skating in Bordeaux :) I thought it uploaded already! Oops!


My trip to Bordeaux was great! I mostly skate but I touristed it up day two :) These pictures have to hold you over until I make the edit from skating yesterday with Marta and Guilluame :)))

This is how all skate days should start in France.
Rainbows!
This founding is super cool...and right next to a circus that was in town! I really wanted to go, but it was just for a school event in the morning. The next one was after my train :(
But I walked around the outside and saw some camels, lions, elephants, and llamas! 
Then I visited a bunch of churches, like I always do. They're so ooooold. 
A bunch of kids were building houses out of cardboard boxes in front of the church
On the other side was a class in writing with fancy fonts? Obviously, I'm not sure on that...
Then I went to the museum for free because they're register wasn't working right a t that time ;)
And joined another tour group ;) and here are a few photos I took from the museum. It was really nice!
Dum dum
'Live free or die' if this sword was made now, I'm fairly certain it would just say'yolo'...

No comments:

Post a Comment