Thursday, June 19, 2014

Goodbye Second Farm! Photos I Took...and a Few I Didn't

Welp. It's that time again. I left my second farm this morning. It was bittersweet. On one hand, I won't miss the dry toilet, flies, rain, or sense of being stranded. On the other hand, I'll miss learning French with the new wwoofer, the salads at lunch, and jumping off rocks. I sat down with Francoise and Diego and we talked about what I liked and didn't like. It was cool because I successfully was able to have a fairly long conversation in French where everyone understood each other. Baby steps! So I made it to the youth hostel in Nice for the last time and tomorrow I go to my third farm. Here are some pictures I took today, and an apology for the ones I didn't...
Diego and I picked a TON of salad the other day, good thing we all love it!
One of the farmers there, Mary Therese, had a really nice ass. (Sorry, I had to...) she stood next to me the entire time I was sawing wood and would but her head against me occasionally for some attention. So nice, if it wasn't for the insanely loud heehawing in the morning, I'd say she was perfect!
Peace out La Penne! On the way to Puget Theniers, fortunately I got picked up quickly, my backpack is heavy!
As soon as I got to Nice I dropped my stuff at the hostel and found the nearest skatepark. It was free and deserted! A bunch of weird transition but super fun. Very hot! I brought water but went through it really fast, so I spent the rest of the day rehydrating.
I actually wore sunglasses while skating, that's how hot and sunny it was :o ps, my hair is getting long!
I got this picture by propping my phone against my shoe and water bottle :)


Later this evening, I went for a walk while my phone was charging... Of course, this guaranteed that there was a plethora of exceedingly photographic opportunities...it was an amazing walk! 

Here's what I saw:
2 mimes! 
A French rock concert in the square
Musicians playing violins, accordions, and guitars
Magicians and and AMAZING spray paint artist
An old French farmer, wearing a sombrero, while doing the robot, at a rock concert! Made my day! That guy had moves!

It was a good day :)

I'm curious to see what the internet situation is on the new farm. I'll post again... Eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment